Safety and Cleanliness Commitment
Here in Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa, we remain committed to providing safe and clean environments and upholding the highest standards of cleanliness for colleagues and guests. In June 2020, MHH introduced “Meydan Safety and Cleanliness Commitment Program, recognized through a performance-based cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention program that will focus on establishing hotel environments that are sanitary, safe and healthy, following the recommendations of global and local public health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. MHH intends to complement this with regular internal and third-party auditing.
The well-being of colleagues is at the heart of MHH’s business and core to advancing care for guests. In response to COVID-19, MHH is continuing to develop new work procedures and mandatory trainings in an effort to ensure safety for colleagues and guests. Colleagues’ feedback will be collected to measure their comfort, hotel’s cleanliness, working order and customer service, enabling hotel leaders to address opportunities, make adjustments as necessary and meet colleagues’ needs in real time.
Furthermore, as part of “Meydan Safety and Cleanliness Commitment Program, each hotel will have at least one person in the property trained as Hygiene & Well-being Leader who will be responsible for the hotel adhering to new operational guidance and protocols, some of which may include:
- Increased frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces, guestrooms and shared spaces
- Implementation of enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for restaurants and in-room dining
- Prominently placed hand sanitizer stations throughout hotel public and employee areas and entrances
- Protective masks and other equipment for hotel colleagues
- Social distancing guidance in public areas across hotel properties
With all sincere wishes,